White hot glue sticks melted in a hot black skillet. They turned clear from the heat. The
hot glue puddle bubbled and ran over the edges of the skillet, starting a fire. The fire overtook the skillet
rising the width of my forearm. I grabbed a can of ALDI's chicken noodle soup beside me and poured it
over the flame. The fire was extinguished. The ALDI's chicken noodle soup evaporated over the time
period of several weeks. I peeled out the hot glue from the black skillet.
black adidas shirt
...put in plaster.